TEMPORARY RESIDENT IN CANADA- VISITOR VISA
VISA FOR TOURISM & TRAVELLING
If you plan to travel for a short period of time, you need to apply for a Visitor Visa. In your application, you need to clearly state the trip’s purpose, travel plan, and expenses. During your visit, you must not intend to engage in any kind of work in Canada.
If there is an opportunity to apply for a job during your stay in Canada, you need to apply for a Work Permit for a longer stay and work in Canada.
CANADA’S VISITOR VISA CONDITIONS
- Personal profile: Passport, household registration, birth certificate and some other papers;
- Proof of profession;
- Financial proof (saving book with a minimum value of $10,000);
- Trip schedule.
EXPERIENCE FOR APPLYING VISITOR VISA
- Do not have a blank passport: Canada is a rather difficult country in Visa processing. If you have never travelled anywhere abroad, your Visa application will hardly be approved. If you have been to other countries such as Korea, Japan, Europe, or the US, your application will have a higher chance of passing;
- Be calm during the interview: Answer decisively, and clearly any questions by the Embassy/Consulate staff;
- If there is an opportunity to apply for a job during your stay in Canada, you need to apply for a Work Permit for a longer stay and work in Canada.
BENEFITS OF HAVING SUPPORT FROM A VISITOR VISA SERVICE
In addition to preparing full documents, visa applicants also have to translate some documents required by the Canadian Embassy or Consulate. This process requires a professional team with experience in immigration consulting, to process the application quickly and efficiently. So let us help you. Make an appointment with Le Immigration right now!